Friday, May 21, 2010

Custom 3D Settlers of Catan board from scrap plywood

Custom 3D Settlers of Catan board from scrap plywood


Custom 3D Settlers of Catan board from scrap plywood

Posted: 19 Dec 2009 03:55 PM PST

Settlers of Catan is a family strategy boardgame for 3-4 players. It has a clever modular board that is arranged differently each time you play. Settlers has inspired many different 3D versions; the board represents an island with 6 different terrain types, so it is the perfect game to model, be...
By: makendo

Continue Reading »

Simple Storage Box

Posted: 14 May 2010 01:54 PM PDT

I made this simple storage box for my baby's toys. It's an easy one day project and you can improve or add your own design to it. Material you will need: Your choice of wood. Mitre saw, skill saw or hand saw. Jigsaw (use special blade for cutting angles) Biscuit jointer and biscuits no10....
By: paracord-projects

Continue Reading »

The nutella Cheesecake

Posted: 17 May 2010 02:29 AM PDT

This is definitely one of the most delicious dessert I have prepared in the last months. Its soft and creamy texture and its crispy base make this Nutella cheesecake one of my favorite dessert ever now! I’ve made it yesterday afternoon since I stayed home and I had plenty of free time. Origina...
By: italiancooking

Continue Reading »

Outdoor Speaker

Posted: 09 May 2010 03:56 PM PDT

Hello fellow tinkerers, this tutorial will show you how to build a large tiki statue with an outdoor speaker inside of it. I decided to build a pair of rock speakers out of the same materials, but the idea quickly turned into building this guy. I designed it and built it entirely from scratch. He is...
By: redneckuprising

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment