Saturday, May 29, 2010

How to connect Arduino and RFID

How to connect Arduino and RFID


How to connect Arduino and RFID

Posted: 16 Sep 2009 07:49 AM PDT

On this instructable I will try to show how to interface a RFID sensor with the Arduino. I am using the RFID sensor from seeedstudio the serial version of it. There are a few parts you will gonna need. I also bought some RFID keys. What you gonna need? - Arduino Board - RFID Sensor from seeedst...
By: otaviousp

Continue Reading »

Interactive Multitouch Display

Posted: 29 Jun 2007 06:36 AM PDT

Between the Apple iPhone and Microsoft's interactive table, multi-touch displays are all the rage. This instructable will show you how to turn your lcd projector into an interactive multi-touch display table using a few cheap components readily available from the hardware store. Here is a video o...
By: turkey tek

Continue Reading »

Build a log cabin Playhouse for under $300

Posted: 01 Jul 2007 09:18 PM PDT

I noticed that my 3 year old Son always gravitated toward the playhouses whenever we went to a big playground. So, I put Playhouse on my list of things to get for him. Yeah well, after shopping around for a while I found that a Playhouse of any decent size was $1200 for a striped down, 4'x 6' box...
By: MikeO

Continue Reading »

Backyard Theater

Posted: 01 Nov 2007 04:14 PM PDT

First time/long time...Inspired by the Gorilla Drive-in Instructable by plusbryan, I built a temporary backyard theater. This Instructable will cover the basics on building a projection screen that won't break a budget or be pushed around by an evening breeze. Materials My vision was a 8' x 16...
By: MedMisfit

Continue Reading »

How To Make A Neo-Victorian Ball Gown (Advanced Sewing)

Posted: 03 Aug 2009 01:47 PM PDT

A detailed description of a Neo-Victorian costume I completed recently. It is a one-piece gown with a faux bustle and mini train. It involves some pretty advanced sewing and requires that you be familiar with the basics of pattern instructions and garment design. his costume was commissioned b...
By: tyalangan

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment