Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mouse for people with hand disabilities

Mouse for people with hand disabilities


Mouse for people with hand disabilities

Posted: 22 May 2010 05:44 PM PDT

I thought on this instructable when I saw one of my aunts, she has problems when using the computer mouse because her hands tremble a lot due to a illness problem. In resume this is a modification of the Wii Remote Controller, making it work as a mouse computer. parts and suplies We will need...
By: beackmaniax

Continue Reading »

Carving a Spine Hiking Pole

Posted: 22 May 2010 09:33 AM PDT

This spine shaped hiking pole is carved in a rough shape of a spine.  It helps protect and support your real spine when hiking/walking. I  carved it from willow using simple wood carving tools, which isn't the best wood to use but it turned out pretty strong, it only flexes a little under my whole w...
By: reukpower

Continue Reading »

DVD Drive iPod Dock

Posted: 21 May 2010 08:03 PM PDT

I noticed recently that my DVD drive wasn’t getting much love, but my iPod Nano was getting loads of use and needs charging all the time. An idea came to me suddenly one day that I should put the two together and make a simple dock for my iPod from my DVD drive and some materials I have lyin...
By: scorpus57

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment