Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quick and dirty USB wifi dongle waveguide

Quick and dirty USB wifi dongle waveguide


Quick and dirty USB wifi dongle waveguide

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 07:48 PM PDT

This is a five minute fix to stealing neighbour net, it's not that pretty but it's simple and rather effective, plus it's fully adjustable for angles of up and down, not just side to side.  I haven't bothered with Db gains because if you're serious enough to care about them then you've got the...
By: killerjackalope

Continue Reading »

The Making of a Beast: WRT54G Mods, Part One

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 07:54 PM PDT

The WRT54G is one the most versatile routers; having a cheap price and a bunch of alternative firmware for it.  One can find them at swap meets and second hand store all over the US.  The can be used as access points, routers, bridges, repeaters and sometimes as all the above.  This instructable ...
By: sayton

Continue Reading »

Vertical Wine Rack

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 07:45 PM PDT

This was a house warming present for a group of friends' first apartment. I found the plans here: http://www.uniqueprojects.com/projects/winerack2/winerack2.htm and altered them slightly for my own means.   Total cost is around $20. Measure it out For the wood, in order to hold the we...
By: guyzo35

Continue Reading »

How to make belts and bracelets out of soda pop tabs

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 01:07 PM PDT

 This instructable shows you how to make belts and bracelets out of tabs found on soda cans. This project is fairly easy but takes some time. Bracelets average 10-20 minutes and belts take about 1-2 hours depending on how quick you are. Supplies  Ok first you need to gather all your suppl...
By: drumdude

Continue Reading »

Illuminated Touchscreen Poster Frame with Subliminal Message!

Posted: 23 Mar 2009 11:41 AM PDT

Ever since Think Geek first posted a set of five Serenity/Firefly-inspired "travel" posters , I knew I had to have a set of my own. A few weeks ago I finally got them, but was faced with a dilemma: how to mount them on my wall? How to do them justice? Well, as often happens in my brain, comp...
By: jeff-o

Continue Reading »

eMail Light: LEDs show new email

Posted: 06 Jun 2010 03:09 PM PDT

The idea behind the eMail Light project is to indicate the presence of emails that are currently on my email server with a flashing LED. I am often not right at my desk and I would like to know if I have email. Or I am near my desk, but my screen saver has kicked in while I’m working on something ...
By: indestructable

Continue Reading »

How to make a small DIY LED Projector

Posted: 31 Dec 2008 11:53 AM PST

First of all, I would like to say that my English is not too good, so I apologies about that. I been working on this for about some time. I like to do thins that are not to expensive but does the job of something a lot more expensive. I think in this web page you can find lots of people doing the...
By: newtonn2

Continue Reading »

How to install a hardwood floor.

Posted: 21 Dec 2008 08:01 PM PST

My house is over 120 years old so I figured that an upstairs bedroom was long overdue for new flooring. Especially since it only had the old tongue & groove sub floor rather than nice hardwood or carpeting. In this Instructable I will go through the basic steps necessary to install a new hardwood ...
By: mattl

Continue Reading »

Tea Tree Oil Infused Toothpicks

Posted: 09 Jun 2010 12:14 PM PDT

I was at my local health food store pondering over which hippie toothpaste i wanted to get when i saw tea tree oil toothpicks. Being someone who doesn't like to pay for things i think i can make myself i decided to try it. Why Tea Tree Oil Toothpicks? Tea tree oil toothpicks freshen your breath,...
By: frenzy

Continue Reading »

A Stirling Engine Project

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 02:09 AM PDT

As part of a longer term project to build an Aluminium Forge blower using a Stirling, I decided to try and build a basic LTD to make sure I could get the damn thing to run. I had to use whatever I had lying around to try and build it, so my materials list may not be the best, or the right way ...
By: marshon

Continue Reading »

The Dual Color Cookies

Posted: 09 Jun 2010 11:48 PM PDT

For me these cookies are mind blowing! You guys better try them ASAP! Ingredients (for about 30 cookies): Part 1: * 250 g flour * 120 g butter * 2 egg yolks * 100 g sugar * 1 tbsp vanilla extract * 1 orange zest Part 2: * 200 g flour * 70 g cocoa powder * 100 g butter ...
By: italiancooking

Continue Reading »

Computer Bugs

Posted: 20 Aug 2007 06:19 PM PDT

How to turn old computer parts into cute little bugs. Help save the environment at least a little plus make gifts for friends and family Tools of the trade Gather your supplies, I included but might not use each time: Pliers Solder Circuit Board (obsolete/dead) Tape Soldering Iron S...
By: nnygamer

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment