Monday, June 21, 2010

Electrolytic Rust Removal From A Motorcycle Gas Tank

Electrolytic Rust Removal From A Motorcycle Gas Tank


Electrolytic Rust Removal From A Motorcycle Gas Tank

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 05:50 PM PDT

The following is the process I followed to remove rust from the inside of a motorcycle gas tank. All the information herein can be (and was) found on the internets. This was my first foray into electrolysis and I supplemented my newly gleaned knowledge w/ much caution. Materials & Tools W...
By: jimbotheconflictor

Continue Reading »

iPad Notebook Safe

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 03:50 PM PDT

Here's a clever way to hang on to your shiny new iPad: a carrying case that converts into an easel stand and disguises itself as a common notebook.  It protects, displays, and hides your iPad, all in one convenient package! This project came about quite organically.  I started on a completely dif...
By: scoochmaroo

Continue Reading »

Radioshack Illuminated Switch Hack

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 02:57 PM PDT

The other day I was very excited to discover an illuminated switch at Radioshack that was roughly the correct size, shape and action as a standard guitar pedal push-button switch. This is great for pedals because the indicator of whether or not the guitar effect is on would be built directly into th...
By: randofo

Continue Reading »

Origami Rose in Bloom (Part 1)

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 12:53 PM PDT

With my second wedding anniversary, I was looking back through the traditional gifts for anniversaries and found pictures of origami roses, and thought to myself... I can do that! They make a wonderfully romantic gift for girlfriends, fiances, wives or even moms. It's something you put time and e...
By: batgirl87

Continue Reading »

Non-Featured Gift Exchange

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 05:52 AM PDT

Now, You can probably see what this is by the title, but i'll tell you anyway. Do you know about that crazy (but cool) gift exchange? Well, you have to be featured to do it. I've never been featured before, and i thought it was really exciting. I want to do it so bad, so....The Non-Featured Gift Exc...
By: carsoncool

Continue Reading »

How To Make A Homemade Electric Telegraph!

Posted: 07 Dec 2007 01:14 PM PST

Make a homemade electronic telegraph for sending morse code messages to family and friends. No soldering required. MATERIALS NEEDED: Two pieces of cardboard (5x7 inches) Two pieces of cardboard (2x4 inches) Duct tape Jumbo paper clip Sciccors Thumbtack Mini Buzzer Ruler One short wire ...
By: johnnyrockstah

Continue Reading »

Granite Tile Kitchen Countertops

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 12:58 PM PDT

With old stained, burnt laminate countertops staring at me for the last year of being in the house, I decided it was time to upgrade. I looked at the great instructable of doing concrete countertops. I milled it over in my head for months. But I didnt feel that I was up for the challenge- Also, I wa...
By: rory_woj

Continue Reading »

Crazy Looper

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 03:59 AM PDT

The Crazy Looper is a small hand held device that allows you to create real-time noise loops with a fast modulation metallic effect. It's a simple microcontroller project that I give an easy to build rating. These instructions will give you all the info you need to build a crazy l...
By: rarebeasts

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment