Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miniature USB powered Marble Machine with USB port

Miniature USB powered Marble Machine with USB port


Miniature USB powered Marble Machine with USB port

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 03:54 PM PDT

The USB Miniature Marble machine was inspired by this machine I found here.  I thought it would be cool to have a miniature version for my desk, so I set about building it. I didn't have any particular design in mind, so I designed it as I built it. Being so small at only 4" square, there wasn'...
By: reukpower

Continue Reading »

Wood stove made from scrap

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 03:12 PM PDT

My plan was to make a better furnace for melting aluminium but debating this with my wife she made a good point of how many time I would use the furnace Vs how many time we will sit out on a cold afternoon in the garden with a worm wooden stove. So the wooden stove was the winner. In ...
By: paracord-projects

Continue Reading »

Dried Fruit Rolls

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 01:50 PM PDT

A nice tasty treat.  Fruit rolls are fun to eat, and not too hard to make.  Inspired by Fruit Rollups, and Fruit Leather I made a fresh variation with no sugar added.   WIth my families allergies, sack lunches were almost always in order.  But what to pack? These are cute and healthy options that...
By: tcup120

Continue Reading »

How to make upcycled art with old books

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 11:02 PM PDT

Here's a fun project to give a new life to an old book! Great for rainy days, crafting with children, and people who think they don't have an artistic bone in their body. This instructable includes making a photocopy transfer, dripping liquid watercolor and using clear matte medium with pa...
By: trucdart

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment