Friday, June 25, 2010

Righteous Wall Repair For Newbies

Righteous Wall Repair For Newbies


Righteous Wall Repair For Newbies

Posted: 25 Jun 2010 01:18 PM PDT

The previous owners of my 100 year old house built a hideous closet in an open area leading to the sun porch. As you can see, there is a radiator there so it caused all kinds of nastiness inside the closet when it vented steam. I had to remove the closet. As a result had two large holes where the...
By: ThreeWestCreative

Continue Reading »

Rodent Resistant Composter

Posted: 24 Jun 2010 01:43 PM PDT

This is the easiest and cheapest composter design we've come up with for keeping rodents out of our compost.  We made the traditional compost bin out of pallets but rats crawled through since we didn't line it with mesh.  Instead of building another pallet bin and lining it with mesh, we skipped the...
By: mollyd

Continue Reading »

Fix earbud headphones with Sugru

Posted: 22 May 2010 07:53 PM PDT

"Sugru" (sugru.com ) is  a air-drying silicone goo invented by Irish artist and businesswoman Jane ni Dhulchaointigh and a team of materials scientists. Sugru starts out slightly sticky, like Silly Putty, but after a few hours solidifies into a harder rubbery texture which retains its shape but ...
By: monkeywidget

Continue Reading »

bouncy sugru bumper for iPhone 4 (and other phones !)

Posted: 25 Jun 2010 05:57 AM PDT

I just got the new iPhone and made sugru corners to protect the corners and glass I love my new bouncy iPhone !!!! Step 1: get ready To get started, make sure your hands and your phone are clean If you don't have any sugru, you can buy it from www.sugru.c...
By: projectsugru

Continue Reading »

Build a Battery-Powered Amp for an old Carbon Mic

Posted: 24 Jun 2010 10:47 PM PDT

A friend of mine acquired a 1970's aviation-style headset for use as a live gaming prop.  This Instructable documents the development and construction of a stand-alone amplifier and general-purpose adapter for it.  I was much aided in my task by other Instructables, as well as helpful hints in var...
By: nomuse

Continue Reading »

Make a loco from junk

Posted: 25 Jun 2010 10:55 AM PDT

When I was a kid, and later as a grown up I wanted a train set. Not one of those little ones (which are very nice I am sure) but a really big one with finely detailed engines and carriages. They cost thousands and I don't see any way that I could justify spending that much money (even if I had it) o...
By: KaptinScarlet

Continue Reading »

Fabric Upholstered Bed Headboard

Posted: 25 Jun 2010 10:55 AM PDT

Estee and Judd made this amazing headboard using Britex Fabric home decorating fabric. We love how they utilized our beautifully detailed sea creatures linen. She said: “I am happy to report that the headboard project went extremely well and we absolutely love the sea creature fabric we chose!...
By: Britex_Fabrics

Continue Reading »

The Poor Mans Paint Job; How to paint your car for $75.00

Posted: 27 Nov 2007 10:47 AM PST

I have developed a NEW method of applying rustoleum as an automotive paint that is vastly superior to applying it by roller. A method I have come to term The Poor Mans Paint Job. This method of paint at home application relies very much so on the methods seen in other online auto paint how-to's, but...
By: Styluss

Continue Reading »

How to Bead Fabric

Posted: 24 Jun 2010 10:13 PM PDT

I am a self taught beader.  I became interested in beading about 2 years ago when I wanted to spice up a shirt.  So I went out and bought beading supplied and learned using trial and error.  Then I got some beading books at a used book store; thos...
By: Carleyy

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment