Friday, February 26, 2010

Dark Crystal Skeksis Costume

Dark Crystal Skeksis Costume


Dark Crystal Skeksis Costume

Posted: 25 Feb 2010 05:23 PM PST

this is my 2009 halloween costume: A Skeksis from the 1982 Jim Henson film The Dark Crystal.  It was a full body costume, complete with hand-puppet head and blinking eyes. Est. cost: $120 Est. weight: 9.5 lbs Est. time: 7 weeks & 350 hours things you will need liquid latex, matress foam (I use...
By: the streek

Continue Reading »

Wired Pop/Pull/Soda Tab ChainMaille

Posted: 25 Feb 2010 10:18 PM PST

 So I've been looking at different methods of making Pop Tab Chain Maille on this site. The ones that use wire tend to be rather ugly, and the ones that don't tend to mangle and weaken the tabs.  I've been making tab-maille for a few years now, and thought I'd share my wire weaving method to those ...
By: ekobor

Continue Reading »

Custom Candles

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 08:05 AM PST

I know there are plenty 'candle-making' instructables on here already, but most of them end with rather straightforward, standard shaped candles. With this instructable I will try to give some examples of what you can do with candles to make them original, and personal! Besides this is my first ins...
By: mrdebos

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment