Thursday, February 25, 2010

How to modify K-Mount lenses to fit a full-frame Canon camera

How to modify K-Mount lenses to fit a full-frame Canon camera


How to modify K-Mount lenses to fit a full-frame Canon camera

Posted: 25 Feb 2010 04:25 PM PST

This indestructable shows you how to modify a K-mount lens to clear the mirror on a full-frame Canon EOS camera so you can use a K-mount to EOS adaptor without smashing the mirror as it comes into conflict with the aperture lever of the lens. I use lenses modified this way on a Canon EOS 5 film SLR...
By: thelandlord

Continue Reading »

How to Create a Handmade Greeting Card "Factory."

Posted: 25 Feb 2010 03:35 PM PST

You can actually make a living constructing and making handmade cards at home.  I did this by servicing over 2,000 stores for about 15 years making cards this way. Of course, after awhile I paid other people to make the cards. Here is an example of how I set up my manufacturing process for my card...
By: kateharp

Continue Reading »

Microphone Blimp

Posted: 10 May 2006 01:24 PM PDT

Wind across a microphone causes distortion and unwanted noise for videographers and nature recorders while taping outside. The purpose of the microphone 'blimp' is to attenuate the wind noise without interfering with the desired sound. Blimps are expensive. This project came in under $40. Mics a...
By: gezortenplotz

Continue Reading »

Reuse your nespresso capsules simple and easy and cheap

Posted: 25 Feb 2010 09:48 AM PST

I´m sure others have figured this solution out but nobody posted it herebut i wanted so i wanted to share it. I got tired of the blends nespresso offers and gave it a go to try to refill them with other blends, and well yes im a cheap bastard also since they do cost much x capsule. I tend to use t...
By: zalbo

Continue Reading »

How to make a Tunnel Book

Posted: 10 Aug 2008 08:43 PM PDT

Tunnel Books are simple to make and they look awesome too! They're generally comprised of pictures (but they don't have to be, be creative!) and they're constructed in a such a way that when you look THROUGH it it gives the effect of looking at sort of a 3-D landscape! They can have just a few "pag...
By: Doldrum

Continue Reading »

"look backwars" cam

Posted: 24 Feb 2010 07:38 AM PST

A camera with which you can see the back material material you  will need -cap -logitech webcam -sewing -cutter -socks Step 2 remove the camera from its stand Step 3 Open the Camera Step 4 Remove the stand holder Step 5 put the cable into the opening of the stand holder Step 6 Cl...
By: Berlin2010

Continue Reading »

How I built a sturdy roof-rack for a windsurfer/surfboard

Posted: 24 Dec 2008 10:30 PM PST

Ok so here I am with a 200 lb windsurfer, and a lake 15mins down the road, but hardly any money. But Im not one to jump at making my own if I can buy it for $50, so I looked at roof racks and was totally gob-smacked at the price $400.00. Some-ones bound to have done this before I thought, but most w...
By: Drofnats

Continue Reading »

Tofu Jerky

Posted: 23 Feb 2010 09:08 PM PST

I went veg and missed jerky, so I tried this out and it actually turned out really well. (It really does taste better than it looks.) Ingredients  Tofu Vinegar, either malt or apple cider Liquid smoke Hot Sauce Soy Sauce Honey Veg Oil Garlic Salt Salt and Pepper Drain, Cut and Marinate  Drain ...
By: otherscott

Continue Reading »

Poor-man's Earbud Replacement covers from Ear Plug

Posted: 24 Feb 2010 09:03 AM PST

 I had 2 pairs of ear buds lying around that had lost the little rubber covers, the part that goes in your ears, making them useless. I could have order the replacements from amazon for $5 bucks, but I thought I would save some dough, and come up with a DIY solution. So I used some Flents foam Earpl...
By: jpmurph

Continue Reading »

Adjustable Hotwire Foam Cutter with Fence

Posted: 25 Feb 2010 01:00 AM PST

Initially starting with Creativeman’s Mighty Goliath I decided to create a foam cutter that was adjustable for various angles, had a fence to facilitate straight cuts, made removal and installation of the hotwire easy, and folded for taking less space when stored. Additionally, I wanted the table to...
By: oompa

Continue Reading »

Fix a keyboard key

Posted: 25 Feb 2010 10:33 AM PST

I found a great keyboard in our junk pile, a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard. It has a comfy layout, but there was just one problem. The N key wasn't too responsive. You had to really bang on it to get it to register. Naturally, this wasn't going to work for regular typing, but the fix for it ...
By: fungus amungus

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment