Sunday, February 21, 2010

Riveted Maille from Scratch.

Riveted Maille from Scratch.


Riveted Maille from Scratch.

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 06:50 PM PST

There are already a number of Instructables on making maille, and making various projects from maille. The one thing that I found was missing was how to make riveted maille. Now, in the past I've dabbled in riveted maille a bit, my maille and plates cuise (that's thigh armour) and all the repairs o...
By: armourkris

Continue Reading »

DIY stylish sofa-bed

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 02:16 PM PST

 The purpose of this project is to build a sofa that can be also an emergency bed (quite confortable..) and also act as home theater case. In my room the shape of furniture was particular, so I adopted the sofa shape to it. Material - 5 pieces of wood (multilayer or MDF), the size of wood depend...
By: derte84

Continue Reading »

Billie Jean LED light-up disco shoes

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 12:49 PM PST

These are shoes with LED floor tiles attached to the bottom of them and a pressure switch so that they light up when you put your feet down, just like Michael Jackson's Billie Jean video. They are powered by a battery pack which you put in your pocket. This project was built in a bit of a rush for a...
By: deadinsect

Continue Reading »

Serpent Scarf w/ Pocket

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 11:26 AM PST

I made this scarf to store my gloves because they always fall out of my shallow coat pockets. This fun little monster has a pocket/pouch in its mouth that clasps shut and keeps your small belongings close by. You can make the pocket from scratch like I did or use an existing coin purse/pouch if yo...
By: the_gella

Continue Reading »

Keyboard/Sudoku Rubik's Cube...dead computer contest

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 10:24 AM PST

Tired of the normal Rubik's cube challenge?   Have the keyboards from a dead computer?  Well, here is the thing for you!  The Keyboard/Sudoku Rubik's cube! i got the idea when i popped off a key from my key board and looked at its shape, and it fit perfectly on my Rubik's cube *thanks to the edito...
By: Overlord5

Continue Reading »

DPScope - Build Your Own USB/PC-Based Oscilloscope

Posted: 19 Feb 2010 12:50 AM PST

Instrument Specifications Below you see the specifications of the instruments. If you are familiar with oscilloscopes you will see that the DPScope has pretty much all the features you'd expect from a decent lower-end instrument. If you aren't a number freak, feel free to skip this page as fas...
By: womai

Continue Reading »

Drilling Glass

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 12:26 AM PST

I do a lot of glass work of all kinds.  Since I recently acquired a kiln, I have started branching out in some of the work that I do, and some of it has even worked out ok!  But I know from experience that drilling into glass isn't always the easiest thing to do, and I did learn a lot by trial and e...
By: barefootbohemian

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment