Sunday, February 28, 2010

Timmy Green, my homebuilt Delta Recumbent Trike.

Timmy Green, my homebuilt Delta Recumbent Trike.


Timmy Green, my homebuilt Delta Recumbent Trike.

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 01:41 PM PST

                       This is my Green & Lean HPV, (Human powered vehicle) made from parts available at            home right from used computer chair to a kid's outgrown bicycle. The goal of this project      is to promote Green Living in Malaysia to create the awareness of Global Warming         ...
By: Timothy Wooi

Continue Reading »

No Lathe, No Milling Machine, No Problem

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 03:48 AM PST

This is a heavy duty holesaw mandrel.  The shank on this is 7/16 inch and requires a 1/2 inch drill chuck.  My drill has a 3/8 inch chuck.  I had to make several dozen 3 inch holes in our soffets (also spelled 'soffit') for ventilation louvers.  I ground the shank flats down freehand so the mandre...
By: Phil B

Continue Reading »

"Turn your Dead PC into an Aquarium"

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 10:45 AM PST

What to do with a dead outdated PC??? Turn it into an Aquarium! I had an old outdated dead PC laying around and seeing how I wasn't using it for anything I decided to turn it into an aquarium. For a long time now I always wanted to somehow get a real aquarium into a  PC.  It all started when I fou...
By: pbecker83

Continue Reading »

Hybrid Pipe Bed

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 11:19 PM PST

Hi All, First off, thank you for the creators of the Pipe Dream and Aluminum Pipe beds for my inspiration.  I decided I wanted to do something like them but make it a hybrid.  It has taken a lot of elbow grease, many wandering visits to Home Depot, numerous phone calls and tons of frustration. Bac...
By: jtwanderlust

Continue Reading »

DIY Free Motion Cycling Rollers

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 05:14 PM PST

This is a copy of the Inside Ride Emachine Free Motion Floating rollers. It works fantastically. Supplies -1-8ft section of 1.5" Diameter PVC pipe -3-2x4's -4-6 Rollerblade wheels, preferably equal sizes. Skateboard wheels could work also. -2-3 2' 6" Metal rods the diameter of the inside of your ...
By: pennachi1

Continue Reading »

LED Jellies

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 12:32 AM PST

Who doesn't love LED throwies? And who can resist adorable sea creatures? I've combined the two to create LED Jellies! This Instructable will show you how to make a jellyfish shaped casing for LED Throwies that you can stick to any metal surface. The Throwies are easily removable so you can 'refill...
By: the_gella

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment