Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fixing a cars radiator

Fixing a cars radiator


Fixing a cars radiator

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 11:47 AM PDT

 Recently I got a crack in my radiator and found out its going to be $300 just to buy a new one, and thats If I installed it myself, it was going to be around $500-$600 to have someone do it for me, I looked into other ways and here's what I came up with. Total cost $16, time 15min. lasts forever. ...
By: Vikking

Continue Reading »

Atmel Xmega USB/Serial Arbitrary Waveform Generator

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 12:51 PM PDT

This instructable walks you through programming and using the Boston Android Xmega evaluation board to work as a simple arbitrary waveform generator taking advantage of the integrated 12bit DAC and high speed DMA controller. I have provided precompiled firmware as well as source code which can be lo...
By: wandererwolf

Continue Reading »

How to make a Toddler Bed Guard

Posted: 26 Mar 2010 05:36 PM PDT

Our predicament: My son takes naps during the day with my wife, while our niece whom she watches, sleeps in his crib.   Our problem is that when he sleeps in our bed for his nap, he has a tendency to fall out of bed, sometimes even knocking his head on the nightstand on the way down. We...
By: trevormates

Continue Reading »

Double-perfect Whipped Paracord Staff Hand-grip

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 07:06 AM PDT

Whipping is the traditional way of binding the end of a rope to prevent it fraying.  Synthetic cords can be melted, but natural fibres need whipping, and melting is ugly. Whipping can also be used to create hand-grips on walking sticks. This is my own variation on a method known as "perfect w...
By: Kiteman

Continue Reading »

Puzzle 4

Posted: 26 Mar 2010 03:10 PM PDT

This new puzzle is called a balance because it looks vaguely to a steelyard. The construction is somewhat more complex than previous ones, and the solution is intriguing......... Step1 Materials: n°4 Wooden ball Ø 12 (in-store decoupage) n°1 Wooden ball Ø 15 (in-store decoupage) n°1 Brass c...
By: anallie0

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment