Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Build a gazebo: from google sketchup to real word

Build a gazebo: from google sketchup to real word


Build a gazebo: from google sketchup to real word

Posted: 27 May 2010 02:47 AM PDT

The purpose of this instructable is to build a very resistant open source gazebo. The plans used are freely downloadable trough the instructable. Material For the design: - google sketchup (downloadable for free from www.google.com/sketchup/download/ ) For the construction: - wood (how m...
By: derte84

Continue Reading »

Garden Contest Winners

Posted: 09 Jun 2010 05:30 PM PDT

Instructables is happy to announce the winners of the Garden Contest! We put the call out for awesome garden entries and the response was fantastic. This has been one of the strongest groups of finalists that we've ever seen for a contest. No kidding. The entries were truly great. So if yo...
By: Contest Robot

Continue Reading »

Humana Health by Design Contest Winners

Posted: 09 Jun 2010 11:49 AM PDT

Instructables and Humana are happy to announce the winners of the Humana Health by Design Contest ! The entries were both varied and amazing: from assistive technology and exercise to insulin fashion and behavioral modification, we saw some truly inspired ways to improve life and promot...
By: Contest Robot

Continue Reading »

Grow a square watermelon

Posted: 29 Jan 2008 09:15 PM PST

This is really, really easy to do. (Note: you may be able to use this technique to grow other stuff in the form of a square ( actually in the form of a cube ) and apply the general idea to other shapes.) Materials and tools You need 6, 8" square, 3/8" thick (or thicker) sheets of polycarbon...
By: watermelon

Continue Reading »

Make a cable to use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a guitar amp

Posted: 09 Jun 2010 10:12 AM PDT

Welcome to my first instructable and it's not very good, so consider yourself warned. If you own an iPhone or an iPod Touch and happen to be a guitar player chances are you have already heard of either GuitarBud by PRS or of iRig by Amplitube. Both products allow you to connect your guitar to ...
By: cursesusernamealreadyinuse

Continue Reading »

Transforming Lightbox

Posted: 14 Aug 2009 04:06 PM PDT

After deciding to sell some articles on an online auction, I discovered that my camera takes horrible pictures. Not being a photographer, I had to do some searching before I figured out how the "pros" do it. The answer; Expensive Cameras, High-Energy Lights and Lightboxes! Not able to afford any o...
By: Snarky

Continue Reading »

Giant Twisty Ties

Posted: 08 Jun 2010 07:30 PM PDT

I do wiring around the house every so often and have scrap pieces of NM electrical wire left over; some two feet, some five. I can't find many electrical uses for the scraps, but recently have found they are very very useful as ties on my sail boat trailer for securing lines, tying up plants in the ...
By: robbtoberfest

Continue Reading »

How to make a Duct Tape bag

Posted: 08 Jun 2010 07:28 PM PDT

step by step: how to make a bag out of duct tape! This is the simple, plain version.  You Will Need: - ruler - any color roll of duct tape - razor/x-acto knife/scissors  measure a 10 in. strip of duct tape. measure out another strip, same length, and place it directly on top of your firs...
By: heatherdanielle

Continue Reading »

How to Build a Robot - The BeetleBot v2 ( Revisited )

Posted: 01 Jul 2008 06:46 PM PDT

This is the beetle robot instructables revisited a la MythBusters style! I originally made a instructables about my beetle robot version 1. It is now time to show you a new version of this wonderful robot. This new version is much easier to build and fool proof! The beetle robot (Beetle bo...
By: robomaniac

Continue Reading »

How to Build Your Own BBQ Barrel

Posted: 22 Aug 2009 11:30 AM PDT

Lucky for me on my last day of work at The Bakery, the 55-gallon honey barrel I'd been waiting for was finally empty. Getting laid off wasn't going to stand in the way of my dream to make my own barbecue. The Prep First, I had to empty out all the excess honey and clean the inside (not exciting...
By: johnnyblegs

Continue Reading »

An Improved Raised Bed Garden

Posted: 17 Jul 2009 03:15 PM PDT

I have been using raised beds for several years now. I converted an existing patch of grass into four, 4ft x 12ft raised beds for a total garden area of 192 sq. ft. This could, conceivably, produce enough food throughout the year to make a serious dent in the food budget. And, of course, all the ...
By: Creativeman

Continue Reading »

Branch Shaped Display Shelf

Posted: 08 Jun 2010 07:11 PM PDT

I have had a wood shop for about a year, and this is my first instructable of my first paid project. I hope you enjoy it! This is a display shelf I saw in West Elm that went for $100.  My version costs about $10-20 to build, depending on wood and stain prices. Drawing it out I traced the picture...
By: guyzo35

Continue Reading »

Under Bed Storage Unit.

Posted: 08 Jun 2010 04:54 PM PDT

My in-laws asked me to build them a storage unit for a small room where the grandchildren stays from time to time. So in this instructable I will show step by step how to build it. The same idea can be applied for a window seat with pillows adjusting the unit size to fit. Hope you enj...
By: paracord-projects

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment