Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Careful. Don't Answer Your iPhone Gun Around Trigger Happy Cops

Careful. Don't Answer Your iPhone Gun Around Trigger Happy Cops


Careful. Don't Answer Your iPhone Gun Around Trigger Happy Cops

Posted: 01 Jun 2010 06:00 AM PDT

Careful. Don't Answer Your iPhone Gun Around Trigger Happy Cops This little bad boy is lots of fun, but I'm not sure I'd hold it up to my ear in public... especially wearing creator Junior Tan's menacing facial expression.

The best part about the iPhone revolver? There's a HowTo.

Junior Tan created his Ruger LCR Revolver iPhone case using 3D printing technology on MakerBot. It's easy. Just three simple steps: download the digital 3D model at Thingiverse, pri ...more

> Continue Reading >

Related:

I AM IRON BABY

Posted: 01 Jun 2010 03:00 AM PDT

I AM IRON BABY French Canadian filmmaker Patrick Boivin's Iron Man parody, featuring his own baby daughter, is absolutely impeccably done. The special effects look FANTASTIC.

Boivin is a true D.I.Y.er, having never partaken in any formal filmmaking education: "Since I didn't go to film school, nobody told me I wasn't supposed to do everything."

That's the spirit. Inspired? Start schooling yourself now.

So, wi ...more

> Continue Reading >

Related:

Try Stuffing Your Face With 5.9 Kilos of Poutine

Posted: 31 May 2010 09:00 AM PDT

Try Stuffing Your Face With 5.9 Kilos of Poutine Ever had poutine? It's a Québécois dish, consisting of french fries topped in fresh cheese curd and then smothered in brown gravy.

Regardless of personal taste (personally, I find it stomach churning), just imagine stuffing your face with as much poutine as possible for ten whole minutes.

That's a big EW.

But apparently not so nauseating for competitive eater Pat 'Deep Dish' Bertoletti of Chica ...more

> Continue Reading >

Related:

No comments:

Post a Comment