Sunday, June 13, 2010

Piecax the Poltergeist. A Troublesome Spirit in a Box.

Piecax the Poltergeist. A Troublesome Spirit in a Box.


Piecax the Poltergeist. A Troublesome Spirit in a Box.

Posted: 24 Oct 2009 04:05 PM PDT

Poltergeist : From the German for “noisy ghost”.  A metaphysical entity which announces its presence with rapping, banging and general mischief making. It wasn’t easy, but I’ve got one shut up in this box.  I call him Piecax.  Sometimes he will lie quietly and make you think he’s gone, then ...
By: AndyGadget

Continue Reading »

48V Electric Flat Tracker

Posted: 04 Jan 2009 05:12 PM PST

About a year ago, my dad and I had the idea to convert a beach cruiser bike into an electric motorcycle. We purchased the bike and all the parts necessary and got to work. We modified the frame and rebuilt the bike from the ground up. When we finished, we were extremely satisfied with the results...
By: Radioactive_Legos

Continue Reading »

How to Eat a Cupcake

Posted: 13 Jun 2010 06:01 PM PDT

Summer time and birthday parties can pose us with many challenges, not the least of which comes in the form of the Ridiculous Cupcake.  Here I'll show you some quick cupcake kung fu to help you out of these embarrassing situations. I love cupcakes.  I don't love frosting. But too often, store-bou...
By: scoochmaroo

Continue Reading »

Elephant-Shaped Piggy Bank

Posted: 13 Jun 2010 05:50 PM PDT

My girlfriend is slightly elephant-obsessed, so I made her this "piggy" bank in the shape of an elephant for Christmas.  I've seen some of these customized wooden coin banks on the internet, but they cost somewhere in the $30-50 range (not including shipping), whereas the one I made can probably be ...
By: guyzo35

Continue Reading »

How to collect balcony rain water for free

Posted: 13 Jun 2010 05:22 PM PDT

I've recently started gardening on my small balcony, finally. It's lovely to see little green plants growing from tiny seeds and all, but sometimes I forget to water my plants because I just can't be bothered. Since there's no water source on my balcony, I have to bring water from either the kitc...
By: EvilGrapes

Continue Reading »

Make a Cardboard Giraffe Bust (or any other animal!)

Posted: 13 Jun 2010 03:50 PM PDT

I had a large cardboard box lying around that I really wanted to make something out of, and I happened across this website: http://www.cardboardsafari.com/ Inspired by their products, I decided to design and create my own cardboard animal bust.  It was a pretty fun process with a satisfying resul...
By: thegnome54

Continue Reading »

American Breakfast Pancakes

Posted: 13 Jun 2010 03:31 AM PDT

Hey guyzz Today i made some American Pancakes for breakfast and mmmmmm they turned out Really Delicious, So Im gonnna show you how to make em Ingredients 225g Plain Flour 1 Table Spoon Baking Powder Pinch of salt 1 Tea Spoon Sugar 2 Large Eggs Beaten 30g Butter (Salted) Melted and c...
By: chuck86

Continue Reading »

Solar Panels for Your Home

Posted: 30 Nov 2009 11:43 AM PST

Solar panels are a cost effective, simple and environmentally responsible home addition to anyone trying to be a bit greener these days. Here are some Instructables that will help you build your very own home solar array from new or broken panels, provide you with some great ideas for solar tracker...
By: Instructables Guides

Continue Reading »

How to Make a Green Lantern Power Battery (Hal Jordan's)

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 03:08 AM PST

Here is how to make a working Green Lantern power battery (Hal Jordan's version) for around US$20.  My son (5) has decided that the Green Lantern (especially Hal Jordan) is the coolest superhero ever, so for Christmas he will be getting Hal's Green Lantern power battery (the flower pot edition).  ...
By: uniqueutopia

Continue Reading »

Make a fake rock cave/basking spot for a reptile cage.

Posted: 26 Jul 2008 06:07 PM PDT

Here I'll show you how to make a fake rock cave/basking spot for your reptile cage. This is one I've made for my Bearded Dragon, Viggo. Design! This is my original design I made months ago. The design has changed since then, but this illustrates the basic concept of what I wanted to make. A large c...
By: RedHandFilms

Continue Reading »

How to make an Iron Man Arc Reactor

Posted: 29 May 2008 02:55 PM PDT

May 2010 New Reactor and Kit Available. I've updated this arc reactor design based on the recently released sequel. This newer instructable features better tips on how to make the fiddly parts and an easier to build design. http://www.instructables.com/id/Iron-Man-MkV-Arc-Reactor/ The Mk1 arc...
By: msraynsford

Continue Reading »

Hexabot: Build a heavy duty six-legged robot!

Posted: 14 Dec 2008 07:46 PM PST

This Instructable is going to show you how to build Hexabot, a large six-legged robot platform that is capable of carrying a human passenger! The robot can also be made fully autonomous with the addition of a few sensors and a little reprogramming. I constructed this robot as a final project for M...
By: rpantaleo

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment