Thursday, June 3, 2010

RGB LED Tutorial (using an Arduino) (RGBL)

RGB LED Tutorial (using an Arduino) (RGBL)


RGB LED Tutorial (using an Arduino) (RGBL)

Posted: 17 Jul 2009 01:59 PM PDT

LEDs are great. But with any project there comes a point where flashing is simply not enough. For these cases an RGB (Red, Green, BLue) LED is the answer. With an RGB LED you'll be able to produce any colour glow your heart desires. At first using an RGB LED seems quite complex, but it quite ...
By: oomlout

Continue Reading »

Wiimote Rubens Tube: Control Fire With Sound! (And a Nintendo Wiimote!)

Posted: 28 Aug 2007 09:09 AM PDT

A Ruben's tube is essentially a demonstration of standing waves in air. Numerous very small holes are drilled at lengths through the top of the tube and propane or a similar gas is fed through it. By forcing sound waves into the tube through a speaker at on...
By: ScaryBunnyMan

Continue Reading »

removable ironing-board top (on a cabinet)

Posted: 03 Jun 2010 01:02 PM PDT

It's not that I iron clothes, but that I need to be able to press seams when I sew. And I have a bad back, so there's no way I'm going to go and get an ironing board every time I sew a seam. My sewing machine is in the balcony along with some cabinet pieces that belong to my landlord. Two of them...
By: mirileh

Continue Reading »

Must Have: DIY Chic Tube Dress

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 07:04 AM PST

Step up the chic with this easy breezy tube dress.
By: giannyl

Continue Reading »

Add a USB Power Outlet in Your Car

Posted: 04 Oct 2009 06:55 PM PDT

Given the bulky nature of 12volt adapters for vehicles, I decided to integrate a USB power outlet in my 2010 Prius III. Although this mod is specific to my car, it can be applied to many cars, trucks, RV's, boats, ect. Finding a location for the USB power plug In the 2010 Prius III there is an un...
By: rosenberger31

Continue Reading »

A Beginners Guide to Programmable Logic Devices

Posted: 03 Jun 2010 10:39 AM PDT

I put this instructable together after noticing that there really isn’t anything on the website about programmable logic except for one question and one instructable about a programmer (see links below).  http://www.instructables.com/answers/Whats-an-FPGA-Whats-an-CPLD/  http://www.instructabl...
By: powerguy

Continue Reading »

Taking Apart a Sony Vaio Laptop

Posted: 03 Jun 2008 12:45 PM PDT

So, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-C240E (AKA PCG-6R3L) and I accidentally dropped it. It fell on the right rear corner where the power cord plugs in while the cord was plugged in. Of course I freaked out but it turned out the laptop was ok. A couple days later, however, I noticed that my power cord wasn't ...
By: bavalova

Continue Reading »

Amigurumi and the Perils of Space Exploration

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 04:20 PM PDT

The ocean isn't the only place full of danger!  Follow along as our intrepid astronaut explores the starry unknown. All items were made and designed by me using my Clover Soft Touch US Size E (3.5 mm) hook, and stuffed using polyester fiberfill.  Some of the crochet patterns which I used here a...
By: needlenoodles

Continue Reading »

Molten Chocolate Baby cakes

Posted: 03 Jun 2010 06:36 AM PDT

Hi My Name Is Aasif Zahir, Im only 15 and i LOVE cooking I read this recipe on www.nigella.com , As it didn't have detailed step by step instructions with pictures I decided to make it my self and upload pictures of each step It has a Outer crust and inside its full of Thick liquid chocolate ...
By: chuck86

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment