Saturday, July 10, 2010

Adding Custom Graphics to EAGLE PCB Layouts

Adding Custom Graphics to EAGLE PCB Layouts


Adding Custom Graphics to EAGLE PCB Layouts

Posted: 04 Jul 2010 12:59 PM PDT

The objective of this instructable is to show you how to add custom graphics to a PCB using EAGLE Layout Editor. You might want to add a logo or your website address to an electronics PCB that you have created. I found out that the process of adding images to a PCB was not trivial or obvious. In ord...
By: iobridge

Continue Reading »

6 ways Baking Soda can help you get a date

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 12:29 PM PDT

Baking soda has a bunch of uses around the house. Some of you may be asking yourself "Hey Instructables, I need to get a date. How can i do this by just using baking soda?" Here are 10 quick tips to help you get a date with the help of baking soda! De-Stink Your Feet If your feet are like...
By: frenzy

Continue Reading »

Kid's Rocking Moroccan Makeover

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 11:12 AM PDT

My usual Goodwill perusal turned up a $6.99 kid's rocking chair that had seen better days.  Having previously designed and created kid's rockers for PoshTots.com, I am very familiar with downsizing adult looks to kid sized proportions. This would be a cinch. In comes the Moroccan look or, you may ev...
By: modhomeecteacher

Continue Reading »

Simplify Doing the Dishes

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 03:36 PM PDT

At my house we hate doing dishes. Doing laundry is considered slightly less painful. We have a dishwasher but because we almost never eat out and frequently have to make food from scratch we have LOTS of dishes and the dishwasher can't keep up. We've even seriously considered having two dishwashers....
By: EmmettO

Continue Reading »

Water Powered Calculator

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 08:15 AM PDT

This Instructable will show you how to make a very simple water powered calculator. I built this because there was a time that we forget to buy a supply of AAA, AA, C, D and LR44 battery so I built this. It solve my problems so it might do the same for you too. Check out for more projects by: an...
By: angelo10

Continue Reading »

Custom Made Makeup Palette

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 10:24 AM PDT

This is my first instructable so please bear with me  as it may not be quite up to the standard. I became inspired to create a custom makeup palette from watching youtubers. So before I move on, I would like to thank those people for bringing such brilliant ideas to attention. A lot of people...
By: ship20

Continue Reading »

Soft as silk: Mousturizing milk bath bombs

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 08:37 PM PDT

This is a basic bath bomb recipe that I tweaked so it will definitely add some therapeutic qualities to your bath.  Bathing is a necessity if you want to be in a sense beautiful.  So why not kill two birds with one stone and moisturize while you bathe? Gather your tools First you need to gather...
By: Crystalline_Chaos

Continue Reading »

VAWT Lenz type. Stage 1. Converting wind power to rotary motion.

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 11:18 PM PDT

My Goal:  To build a Vertical wind turbine capable of charging a few car batteries or enough to charge an electric bike.  The project must be as low cost as possible using materials that are either recycled, reclaimed or scavenged. Stage 1. Converting wind power to rotary motion. This turbine ...
By: Dr Qui

Continue Reading »

A credit card sized Ethernet Arduino compatable controller board

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 04:13 AM PDT

I love the Arduino as a simple and accessible controller platform for many varied projects.  A few months ago, a purchased an Ethernet shield for my Arduino controller to work on some projects with a mate of mine - it was a massive hit - for the first time, I could control my projects remotely using...
By: drj113

Continue Reading »

How to make your eyes look bigger with makeup

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 01:11 AM PDT

::::disclaimer:::: Forgive me if the pictures are not true to color. I'm not really an oompa loompa. Of course my fail-safe point-n-shoot camera crapped out on me (RIP homie), and I had to pull out the big guns. And for me, the extent of my camera knowledge ends at about "On/Off"..... I have ti...
By: angelabchua

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment