Sunday, July 11, 2010

How to make an upcycled art quilt

How to make an upcycled art quilt


How to make an upcycled art quilt

Posted: 11 Jul 2010 06:43 PM PDT

If the word “quilt” makes you think of Amish barn parties and pinwheels, it’s time to start thinking outside of the sewing basket! Art quilting can be fast, easy and fun. I’ll show you how to create a unique mini art quilt with paper, fabric and small objects from around the house in one afternoon. ...
By: trucdart

Continue Reading »

DIY Book-like iPad Case (Dodo / Moleskin style)

Posted: 11 Jul 2010 05:57 AM PDT

I stumbled over the following instructable for a moleskin iPad case (credits here for the maker of the case which inspired me to make my own case): http://www.themoderndaypirates.com/pirates/2010/06/how-to-make-a-moleskine-ipad-case/ Also, I found the Dodo-case for iPad on the internet an...
By: Mike73

Continue Reading »

Paper Stomp Rockets - Easy and Fun!

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 12:22 PM PDT

I run a free summertime activity program for kids as part of my job in the city where I live, so I've got a lot of fun little projects up my sleeves and I'm always on the lookout for more. My own kids get to be the test group for all the crafts and activities that I do for work, and every so often I...
By: seamster

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment