Sunday, July 18, 2010

How to make Spider Silk Thread

How to make Spider Silk Thread


How to make Spider Silk Thread

Posted: 17 Jul 2010 09:02 PM PDT

During the summer months, spider webs cover every corner, and every open space of my yard. These webs are humongous, the largest ones being about 5 feet wide. The webs I encounter in my garden are webs are from several kinds of Orb spiders. None of the spiders that build the giant webs in my garden ...
By: Persona

Continue Reading »

Make Glow Sticks - The Science

Posted: 17 Jul 2010 06:56 PM PDT

We show how to make glow sticks and go through all the chemicals needed as well as how to make different colors. We also talk about the chemistry and scientifically research a proposed mechanism. To make the glow stick mix together the following: 10mL Diethyl Phthalate (solvent) 3mg of fluor...
By: NurdRage

Continue Reading »

Pac-man Cork Board

Posted: 17 Jul 2010 10:04 PM PDT

Upon arriving at college, I realized that I forgot my cork board back at home. Instead of having my parents mail it to me or even :gasp: going a whole term without a cork board , I decided to make a cheap, geekified version of my own! For less than $10, I made an eye-catching art piece that also ...
By: dominator24

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment