Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Laser Triggered High-Speed Photography

Laser Triggered High-Speed Photography


Laser Triggered High-Speed Photography

Posted: 28 Sep 2009 08:52 PM PDT

Update: Thank you judges, Popular Photography, Instructables staff, and the way cool Instructables community. In order to consistently photograph something like milk drops the usual method uses a high-end camera ($500 and up), Speedlite flash ($300 and up) and an optical electronic delayed f...
By: SaskView

Continue Reading »

The Fuzz of 1000 Faces

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 02:47 PM PDT

For a long time I have been a fan of the Multi-Face Pedal and have been having fun exploring the different nuances of fuzz by swapping around parts on a breadboard. However, I wanted to make a more permanent fuzz pedal that I could use to toggle through different capacitors and transistors very qu...
By: randofo

Continue Reading »

DIY Kitty Crack: ultra-potent catnip extract

Posted: 03 Jun 2007 08:54 PM PDT

At least two thirds of domestic cats "enjoy" the effects of Nepeta, a.k.a. "catnip." But do they enjoy it enough? If humans were able to isolate the active ingredient in catnip, could we not use it to become omnipowerful CATGODS? Imagine the possibilities! What fool wouldn't want their own per...
By: talbotron22

Continue Reading »

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 12:18 AM PDT

Easy but delicious cheesecake recipe with Pumpkin puree! I loved it and I am sure you are going to love it too ;) Ingredients (for about 12 servings): (For the crust) * 200 g digestive cookies * 1/2 cup butter (For the filling) * 2/3 cup brown sugar * 1/2 tsp cinnamon * 1/2 ts...
By: italiancooking

Continue Reading »

Making your own charcoal (a.k.a. lump charcoal)

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 01:01 PM PDT

(Writers note:  This is my first instructable so I'm open to constructive criticism.  If you see something that needs to be added, please let me know and I'll keep things updated.  Thanks for reading!) This instructable will show you how to make your own charcoal for grilling out or using in a sm...
By: NWMOhunter

Continue Reading »

Repurposed Old T-Shirt Pajamas

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 11:02 AM PDT

I finally convinced my boyfriend to purge his clothes! What resulted was a large stockpile of old t-shirts, work shirts, sweats, old golf shirts and more. I considered donating them - but wondered if there was anything I could do to repurpose this new-found loot.  I searched the web and fo...
By: PurtynPnk

Continue Reading »

5-Minute Breakfast Rice

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 11:28 AM PDT

You woke up late! You ran out of cereal! Pancakes will take to long! Must eat breakfast! BREAKFAST RICE TO THE RESCUE! This is my favorite "I have no good breakfast foods" dish when i have left over rice (Which is always). It's so quick and easy to make and very delicious! Thanks to Crys...
By: frenzy

Continue Reading »

How to Make A Mermaid Tail for Swimming

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 06:13 PM PDT

Make a swimmable mermaid tail in three easy steps. You'll need pattern paper, swim fabric and elastic, and a monofin. Trace the Pattern Trace around the lower body from belly button level to toe tips. Use any paper large enough such as pattern paper, postal paper, or a cut-open paper bag. Li...
By: msaraann

Continue Reading »

Baked Potato Chips in 25 Minutes

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 08:34 AM PDT

I love love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE chips. It's pretty bad: I can finish one of those gigantic bags in one day, most of the time in two hours or so. But I always felt like it was an expensive and bad habit to follow with. So I ate my last bagged chips for the last time two weeks ago, and told mys...
By: Teii

Continue Reading »

DIY High-Speed Book Scanner from Trash and Cheap Cameras

Posted: 19 Apr 2009 06:35 PM PDT

I love books. There is some truly fantastic knowledge and information hidden out there in hard to find, rare, and not commercially viable books. I find that I want my books with me everywhere. But that's where the problems begin. Buying, moving, storing, and preserving books means environmental cost...
By: daniel_reetz

Continue Reading »

LEDs for Beginners

Posted: 27 Dec 2006 08:12 PM PST

This instructable shows how to wire up one or more LEDs in a in a basic and clear way. Never done any work before with LEDs and don't know how to use them? Its ok, neither have I. ***If you have wired up LEDs before, this explanation might seem overly simplistic. Consider yourself warned.*** ...
By: noahw

Continue Reading »

Project: Paper-clone

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 05:04 AM PDT

Welcome to the chamber of paper and glue, Frankenstein Junior. Ever considered to create life not only in a virtual world but also physically, so that you can have your Alter Ego right beside you? Create a clone and experience the joy of a buddy that is never mean and always loyal and patient, an...
By: ddi7i4d

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment