Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Colorful, cut jeans modification

Colorful, cut jeans modification


Colorful, cut jeans modification

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 04:33 PM PDT

Ever wanted something unique but not over the top? Try this jean modification! It shows just the right amount of skin, adds color to a boring pair of jeans, and makes you stand out.  And is nice and breezy on a lovely summer day. I've had a pair of jeans with the green... "hole" in it for y...
By: sunhea

Continue Reading »

Personal Applause Sign

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 05:38 PM PDT

For the longest time, people have been neglecting to applaud my myriad accomplishments. I could not abide by this and henceforth set out to resolve this issue. The solution wasn't immediately clear, but after mulling it over for a while, it suddenly hit me. People have been culturally conditioned to...
By: randofo

Continue Reading »

5 minute Shock-Resistant Camera Case for Under $5

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 04:50 PM PDT

This camera case takes only a few minutes to make, is completely customizable, and on average, should cost like $1 to make! This project uses simple materials you can pick up just about anywhere. So what are you waiting for? Materials You know that squishy stuff you can get to line drawe...
By: scoochmaroo

Continue Reading »

Sugar Free Cheesecake

Posted: 17 Mar 2006 08:08 PM PST

Like Cheesecake? Can't have sugar? then try this one. This Recipe was made for my wife and friends who are diabetic and really like my cheesecakes The Ingredients Splenda Cheescake Crust: 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar subsitute 2-3 tablespoons melted butter 1.5 cups graham cracker cru...
By: Ksouth

Continue Reading »

Easy $5 Water Guns

Posted: 12 Jul 2010 11:26 PM PDT

Recently I found myself needing a whole bunch of water guns. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, and I wanted ones that would be durable and last a long time. I figured my best bet was to just make my own. I began by looking at a few places online, and right here on instructables for some idea...
By: seamster

Continue Reading »

Lincoln Sticks: Popsicle Stick Log Cabins

Posted: 23 Dec 2007 11:31 AM PST

As a kid, I always used to love playing with Lincoln Logs, especially around Christmas time when we would make a village out of them underneath the Christmas tree. So when I needed to make some Christmas decorations/presents on a budget, Lincoln Logs became my inspiration. With a little bit of w...
By: LMO

Continue Reading »

Mineral Oil Submerged PC

Posted: 19 May 2007 11:35 PM PDT

The following link is a tutorial on how to submerge a PC in an aquarium filled with mineral oil. The results were quite astounding considering the computer being used is a server for UT2004 and CS:S. It runs at 120 degrees F and is completely DEAD SILENT. This is a fun project, and is most likely be...
By: glj12

Continue Reading »

How To Make a Desktop Dry Erase Board

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 07:25 AM PDT

School's getting ready to start back, so isn't this a good time to get organized?  Or maybe you're out of school and feeling dreary that you're stuck in an office on these nice summer days.  I bet something to brighten your desk would make you feel better. Materials You will need: Scrap Fabric ...
By: jnifrwebb

Continue Reading »

Restoring a modern Barbie doll with matted hair

Posted: 12 Jul 2010 01:55 AM PDT

This instructable is hoping to put an end to early binning of perfectly good Barbie dolls with a lot of life left in them. If the only thing wrong with a Barbie is a matted hair, you can FIX IT. In the following you will be instructed on how to restore a used Barbie into her former glory without ...
By: Sebastyne

Continue Reading »

Water Powered Calculator (Original)

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 08:15 AM PDT

This Instructable will show you how to make a very simple water powered calculator. I built this because there was a time that we forget to buy a supply of AAA, AA, C, D and LR44 battery so I built this. It solve my problems so it might do the same for you too. Check out for more projects by: an...
By: angelo10

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment