Wednesday, July 21, 2010

miniSADbot - outdoor edition

miniSADbot - outdoor edition


miniSADbot - outdoor edition

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 03:14 PM PDT

This miniSADbot was created for the Kickstarter backers who supported the original SADbot exhibit that Ben Leduc-Mills and I created.  Thank you!  Here you will learn what to do with the kit of parts we sent you.  If you didn't back the project but still want to make one, a full parts list is incl...
By: dustynrobots

Continue Reading »

Custom Plumbing Pipe Desk

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 01:16 PM PDT

I needed a large, sturdy workstation/desk that could be easily disassembled and reassembled for my home office so I decided to build one. I wasn't sure what I wanted to build until I saw this desk (http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/boston/look/look-desks-and-furniture-designed-from-plumbing-pipes-0...
By: ThreeWestCreative

Continue Reading »

An easy to build Stirling Engine fan

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 10:46 AM PDT

The idea behind this instructable was to make an easy to build Stirling engine, that can be built by almost anyone. It runs on only one candle, which is a bonus, although I can't honestly say it moves much air! This engine is easier to build than my last one, and should be more reliable. ...
By: reukpower

Continue Reading »

Fart Operated Random Channel TV Remote

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 11:22 AM PDT

OK, I know that sounds weird, but bear with me for a moment.  My Pops really enjoys two things; 1) channel surfing and 2) farting.  So one day I was over at http://hackaday.com/ and read about a guy who used his Arduino to turn a TV on and off with one of those brainwave reading headsets.  Then ...
By: Schmidtn

Continue Reading »

The Fortune-telling Cube

Posted: 20 Jul 2010 11:10 PM PDT

The Fortune-telling Cube can create 3456 possible, full-sentence fortunes! It has the same appeal as the famous Magic 8 Ball and Ouija Board. However, the Fortune-telling Cube is far more sophisticated and more entertaining. The Cube doesn’t have to be solved, but simply randomized. (The Cube is lot...
By: DHagen

Continue Reading »

Make a 24X6 LED matrix

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 06:39 AM PDT

After making a 8X10 matrix a lot of people asked me about expanding the matrix to some thing bigger, and some wanted to write stuff to the matrix via a PC, so one day I looked at a pile of LEDs that I had leftover from a LED cube projected and I decided to make a bigger matrix with all the things pe...
By: Syst3mX

Continue Reading »

Puff Embroidery Flat Brimmed Hat

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 12:09 AM PDT

Puffy style embroidery is pretty expensive to have done with custom designs.  Some places online or in meatspace quoted me around 80 bucks for a single hat! (setup fees and whatnot).  So I decided to embroider my own hat in the style of New Era caps and the like.  I also don't have the ability to...
By: quasiyodel

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment