Monday, July 19, 2010

LED Bead Jig

LED Bead Jig


LED Bead Jig

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 10:03 AM PDT

Use this jig to make sew-able surface mount LED beads to illuminate your clothing, accessories, etc!!  With this jig you can make 55 LED beads really fast! I started making my own LED beads a couple of weeks ago but got frustrated using the helping hands to solder very tiny pieces together.  It t...
By: Carleyy

Continue Reading »

Carleyy's Blog Round Up - July 19th

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 12:12 PM PDT

Thanks for checking back for this weeks edition of my blog round up.  I really appreciate all of your comments and support last week.  I love getting feedback so keep 'em coming! I will be posting daily forum topics of cool things I find on the internet so be sure to check in on my page to see ...
By: Carleyy

Continue Reading »

Aluminum Pipe Bed

Posted: 26 Jul 2006 02:15 PM PDT

This project serves as a guide for those who wish to build their own bed frame from pipe and modular fittings. The beginning sections are informational, regarding different approaches, preparation, and the resources required. The following sections are a reference for the do-it-yourselfer (DIY), and...
By: DenVogel

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment